Πέμπτη 27 Μαΐου 2010

The art of travelling


A meeting yesterday made me think of what travelling means to me. Does it mean getting into a car and covering thousands of kilometers (miles for my american friends)? Does this allow the people to meet other people? Does it allow for the essence of a place to get under your skin? While it may work for others, it's not my kind of thing. There is nothing wrong with the people who like to do it like this...

My personal way of travelling as I feel at the moment, is something else. It involves spending some time in any place, meeting the people and spending some time with them. Live with them, smell the smells, absorb the colours, work with them, have a daily experience of their lives. This is what I want to do. Have a good day.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου