Σάββατο 15 Μαΐου 2010

Dream


I had a dream last night. I was on a clear shiny mountain. Crispy, fresh air. Springtime blossoming and snow on the mountain tops. I woke up with a feeling I need to spend some time on a mountain. Mountain opens up your consciousness, my teacher says. During the day, an Idea stroke me. I HAVE been on a mountain recently. I still remember the ripe lines in the horizon and the smells in the remote village. I met two wonderful people there. They had animals, made their own feta cheese and lived there. They had round faces, red cheeks, smiling eyes... They seemed to enjoy their lives on the mountain, which made me think of my life and how happy I was with it. Now that I think of it, this is my next step in travelling. I will go there. In a month from now...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου