Τρίτη 18 Μαΐου 2010

Exposed


I am being exposed. My writing is out there for everyone to see and judge. It's not easy. While I get these comments that my writing is wonderful and speaks to the people's hearts, I tend to not listen to these comments and focus on the ones that are more judgmental. Human beings do this. I create for myself a little bit of sabotage, so that I won't do what I need to do! Funny! Scary! Thanks to all the people that have given a little bit of their precious time to read what I have to say. I will try and handle all the information and filter them as I go along.
Now for my travelling bit. I have a feeling of joy when I think of the mountain. My body tells me I need to be there. It's like being in love. It's like waiting for a call from my beloved one. With a trembling hand I called the lady who lives in the mountain today. Of course I called the wrong numer at first! OK. I will overcome the fear and try again. And we spoke. And they will think about it. It's a bit difficult for them to understand why I should want to be with them and their animals. As long as I am truthful to myself, they will get the feeling too. They are simple, open-hearted people. I'm greatful of where myself is leading me. It's like being in love! Only this time I'm in love with myself...

1 σχόλιο: