Κυριακή 23 Μαΐου 2010

My country


I live in a blessed country. Greece is full of light, it's warm and sunny. You can still find nice fresh food. You can still swim in clear blue waters and you can still see small villages on high mountains and rivers running. It's a small country and it's blessed. That's why I was born here in the first place. If what they say is true, that we choose our parents and the place we are born, then I know why I did so.

It's 5 in the morning and I am blessed to hear nightingales outside my window in the center of Athens. Because Athens is not just riots, bad architecture and recession. It's also wonderful, educated people with lots of interests, Athens is hope and light. They are asking us to believe that we are corrupt and bad people. But everywhere I go I see goodness in everyone. I see people who are trying to make a difference and be polite to each other. Does this make me a fool? Or does it make me a better person?

I believe in change. I believe that humanity can make a difference. That's why I'm travelling. To find goodness, to find the hidden smiles in everyone. I try to be a smiling example. I smile and everyone smiles back. That's my experience from life. Good morning!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου