Δευτέρα 10 Μαΐου 2010

My first post


Hi everybody!

I am Elina and I am a traveller.
I have been in many places in Europe and Cairo, but does that make me a traveller?
I feel I have not travelled enough yet, because the globe is so big and so small simultaneously... What I mean is I want to go EVERYWHERE!
I don't have that much money and I don't know how I'm gonna cover the expenses, but I know this: I am Elina and I am a traveller.
If I am to believe that my Imagination and my higher self will get me there no matter what the circumstances are, then that's what I'll do. I will do as much as I can, believing that I'm here to fulfill my highest joy. And that is to travel.
It all started a year ago, when - after ten years of not travelling anywhere - I was craving to go somewhere and had just enough money to pay my rent and bills... Instead I booked a ticket to Cairo and went there for three days. Not only I spent three wonderful days in Cairo, but I also had the money to pay my bills afterwards! Magic? No, just believing that the universe will provide what I was longing for. And it did.
And then London. For four days. Wonderful again. And all the bills payed for.
Why did I start this blog?
It's gonna be my travelling diary, my synchronicity diary, to see what happens really... Here I am in 2010, in a burning, scared Athens with a light that shines in me. To visit every corner on earth! Is it going to happen? Yes it will. I'm gonna explore the possibility to create my own reality - there's more and more people coming to this understanding - and live happily ever after, despite eveybody else telling me the opposite.
I am very happy about this blog.
This is my life and this is about the quality of my life.
Thanks for reading and come back to see where I'm going next...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου