Πέμπτη 13 Μαΐου 2010

New moon


Tomorrow a new moon is being born. A new emotional circle for me and for all of us. A new destination. Why do I want to travel so much? To meet people. To see how they live. To share with them all these things I know. Like the truth that they are special just the way they are. I am special just the way I am. Can I sit in front of a mirror and say that to myself? It's not that easy... The simplest truths are not easy to practice. I am scared, some people call me a hippie. What does hippie mean? I feel they want to degrade me. I am only a person who feels the need to express herself. That's all. I would like everybody to support me on this, but not everybody does. I shouldn't care but I do. Does a flower care what anybody thinks if it blossoms? Does the rat who wants to eat a bird's egg care what anybody will think if he does? Life exists and it doesn't care what ANYBODY thinks. Life is. I am.

Do you like this photo? Buy it here...

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Elina,

    I realized that besides being a traveller, you are a talented writer. Your writing touches my heart.

    Thank you for creating this blog!

    Keep travelling, keep playing, keep enjoying life.

    Much love, Afroditi

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή