Τετάρτη 12 Μαΐου 2010

Spontaneity


Sometimes I feel like buying a plane ticket and leaving for somewhere. And then all these things come to mind like: Where am I gonna leave the dog? What am I going to do with my flat? How am I gonna leave this life that I like for another one? And then I think, that maybe I am already travelling through the paths of life. Right here and right now. I am travelling to work every day - well, not on a plane, but on a bicycle - I am walking in nature as much as I can. My mind also travels in the air, my gaze travels on a map, my imagination travels through all these countries... Asia, Africa, America... I can have it all. Here and now. Do I really believe this? Yes. This is what's gonna take me there. At least I hope so.

Do you like this photo? Buy it here...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου