Τρίτη 8 Ιουνίου 2010

Connection


There are some connectivity problems. While feeling very comfortable with my fast internet back in Athens, here things are a bit slow. It's all about connectivity.

When one is in nature, one realises that the colours, shades, textures change every moment of the day.

This morning I had a task. To clean horse poo poo. Yes. Horse shit! It actually smells like corn and its A LOT! You need big shovels to clear it up... People might wonder why on earth I decided to come here and do such a thing. I do not wonder anymore. I find an exhitement in using my weak body for a heavy job. I will get used to it. Under the hot sun it seems like a kind of meditation. You think about many things and then you look up and there is a vast sky above you and green trees and turtles and little flowers and mushrooms and the sea far away. You realise that there is an abundance everywhere. The horses eat. From their poo poo, all kinds of animals and plants are fed. Even my city dog had a taste and she seems to like it! The goats eat all organic leftovers from humans. Re-cycle.......

I also walked to the mountain river. It was very loud and clear and there was abundance there as well... Trees covered in green. In fact, all shades of green are blending together. I thought that there must be fairies around here somewhere... And I did find a laughing tree fairy!

I love my life here! Waking up early in the morning and sleeping early at night.... Writing in my porch and sharing all this with anybody who is interested... I wish everyone went ahead and realised their greatest dreams even if thery were absurd for anyone else...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου