Κυριακή 6 Ιουνίου 2010

Let the travelling begin!


After a night of deep healing, the moment has arrived...
I am in a car and I am travelling towards the mountain.
Exellent weather, exellent company...
I noticed that me and my companion were constantly questioning our sense of going in the right direction... We did not know if we were taking the right turn and this magnified as we were approaching our goal. And that is something I have to work on. Because I am probably doing it in other circumstances as well.

However, our sixth sence did get us there finally. We followed the right signs and turned the right turns. It was raining heavily and the fragrances of nature were amplified.

The perfect welcome.

In the middle of large trees there lies our farm. Wooden huts, a stable and a wonderful view. The rain allowed us to relax and talk with people, because there was not much they could do in the rain.

Here, I have to make friends with a lot of new things. The mud, little insects, the horse smells, even scorpions! Yes, there was a scorpion in my front door last night... Maybe he was good luck!

I'm also trying to get to know the horses. The rain gave them a break as well. Everything is new here. The sounds and the smells and the touch of things. And the hard work. People here are doing hard things. The earth and the animals are not an easy bussiness. You have to be at one with them, before they give you something back. This is what we have forgotten. In our clean box apartments, we have forgotten that there is a whole world out there, a green and brown world which is full of life.

So I'm breathing deep and taking in all this new information.
I'm glad to be here.

2 σχόλια:

  1. Its really a lovely place I have benn their 3 years ago and its really awesome.Now can we find Cheap Hotels there?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Well, there are rooms for you to rent in the farm from 50 euros per day, but you could also come as a volunteer (work with horses and the land) and you will be provided with food and accomodation. Check out the website http://www.tassokrishorses.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή