Κυριακή 13 Ιουνίου 2010

Mornings

I love to wake up in the morning when everybody else is sleeping. It's cool and all the birds are singing. The cicadas have also begun to sing.

The deer gave birth to a little male deer! And there is also a rabbit who is waiting for babies. And a horse is pregnant. Every day is full of new information. Every day is a new day. You can closely observe the changes and the abundance that flows around you. If you pay close attention there is no crisis in nature. All animals have food to eat, they reproduct and feed their babies. There is no judgment. There's only unconditional loving.

Johan, the stud, is always happy to see me and lets me scratch his ears.

I'm so happy to be here! There is so much beauty that sometimes I feel I cannot describe it... I hope I am describing it...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου