Παρασκευή 18 Ιουνίου 2010

Ponies

Last night we welcomed three new ponies! The dad, the mom and their nine-month-old baby girl. They are very small compared to the other horses and they are adorable! We call them the "little devils" because they have never been handled by man, so they are a bit scared and unfamiliar to the human touch. It is so rewarding when they are not afraid and stay still for a cuddle!

Parentesis: The sweet, yet controlling man who owns the farm just interupted my writing to bring me a hammock. He wanted me to clean it, but this is my midday break, so i refused to do it... Did I mention that I am glad I am leaving??

What was I saying? The ponies. I consider the ponies to be a sign. One of them is Skyrian. Skyros is welcoming me. And there was something about this wonderful lady who came with them that told me to keep writing. She was an editor! Books and horses. These are a few of my favorite things...

Everything is telling me that the path I am into, is right. Little signs, like little butterflies. Flying around me. Little colourful wings. I keep smiling.

It smells like raining again. After a very hot week it will be needed. The air is cooler and the sun is bearable.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου