Τρίτη 22 Ιουνίου 2010

Sadness

The last two days we have been priviledged to see dramatic sunsets and feel windy days and quick summer showers. Every minute of every day the sky changes and the clouds come and go as they please. In two days I am leaving. I feel a bit sad to tell you the truth, I will not eat the tomatos I have taken care of, althought I did taste the cucumbers and the zucchini... I will miss the horses, I have just started to learn their names, recognize who is who and notice their differences... I will miss the deer and their little baby.

On the other hand I need to move on... and I am happy for the change I am about to experience. New horses and new adventures!

Today I fed the horses by myself and I realised I am still a bit scared of them. When they fight and kick each other for food, they are very intimidating. If the horse is a symbol of freedom and adventure, then this is what I am really scared of. Although I am IN my own adventure, I still feel intimidated by it. Is it ok to be scared? I guess I have to live with the fear until it goes. I do realise my fear and they say this is the first step to heal it.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου