Κυριακή 13 Ιουνίου 2010

Snake

After seeing a scorpion on my door last week - I'll get to that in a moment - I saw a snake today. The closest you live in nature, the easyest it gets to see the signs.
I was not threatened by the snake, it was just crossing the road I was walking on, so I just backed up and let it go it's way. And it did.

I asked my friend to tell me a little bit about snakes and what they mean. He told me the three magic words quietness - diplomacy - transformation. A snake is quiet - I have to keep quiet and don't talk to much. A snake maneuvers very quickly - I have to maneuvre through conversations. A snake changes its skin - I am going through a transformation. The fact that I did not get scared is a sign that I am in terms with these conditions.

Last week's scorpion was also a sign which did not make me feel scared. The scorpion represents the basic instinct, but an evolved scorpion becomes an eagle.

For a city person I'm very much at ease with traditionally scary creatures. I forgot to mention that I am sharing my room with a very big spider... She is not bothering me and I'm not bothering her. We are roomates. I read in an Indian book that the spider is the creator of the alphabet, the creator of a new language. She is weaving her web, she is one of my totem animals.

Have a good night!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου