Τετάρτη 9 Ιουνίου 2010

Strength

Today I started my day with a decision. Not to work for more than I'm getting paid for. I put on my favorite music, took my time in the kitchen, had as many breaks as I wanted. Everytime the little girl inside me was scared that she would be punished for sitting around doing nothing, I reassured her that I would be there for her.

Two customers arrived and wanted some food and I told them I could make omelet and salad. I did do my best and tried not to panic. I served them and talked with them and said that I've never done this before... Not only they appreciated my cooking but they gave me a 4 euro tip! So I do deserve to get paid for my work! Thank you universe for giving me back my strength...

In a control based environment, I try to remember that am the only one who has control over myself. I have showed what I am capable of doing and now I'm taking it back. I demand to get paid for my services.

Meanwhile, living up here gives you a sence of openness and freedom and abundance. NATURE our great mother...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου