Παρασκευή 30 Ιουλίου 2010

I exist in a bright reality

I' m very proud of myself. I like the photoghraphs I take, I like the words I write, I am in love with myself! I'm having the time of my life in Skyros...

It's my day off today and it was spent swimming in the sea and helping a friend find a job as a massage therapist. So I was his model and I had the priviledge of having a free oil release and relax massage on the beach! The result of the day is that I am perfectly relaxed, I am completely clean from the sea and I am perfectly happy with everything that surrounds me. Today I am the perfect example of someone who is on vacation and is enjoying every moment of her life.

My plans for the future are to write my adventures and get paid for them. Another crazy dream that I will work to bring to life. My life is a dream and I am very proud of myself. All this work for myself, all these difficult dark moments when I thought I was falling apart, all brought me into today. The happy today that is my life now. All the force and enthousiasm that is me. I exist and I travel through life with the exitement of a child. If I can make one person happy and inspired with this words, then it is all worthy.

I'll buy myself a pizza and celebrate life to the fullest!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου