Σάββατο 14 Αυγούστου 2010

Stachti (Ash) the Cat

I feel I ought to dedicate a post to Stachti, one of the ten cats of the farm. She was a rescue cat who had really bad lung problems. She spent last winter on Amanda and Stathis's bed and she was often sleeping near the fireplace. That's where she got the name Stachti - it means Ash in Greek.

She is happy and healthy now and she has THE strangest sleeping habits... She will sleep anywhere! In buckets, in the stable, among plastic bags... Anywhere! She makes me laugh everytime I see her sleeping! And she is vitually fearless! she will play with the dogs in a way like she is telling them "You think you can mess with me?"

I love you Stachti, I'll miss you when I leave the farm!

Now that I think of it, I have said to myself that I will leave on the end of August. I don't really want to leave, but I have the feeling that I have to move on. Although I am having a really nice time here, I have to continue travelling to other places. Let's see where life will lead me next...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου