Τετάρτη 8 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Inspiration

I saw a film last night and it inspired me. It was called Julie & Julia. It was about food but not only that. It was about two wonderful women who wrote with passion about what excited them. They did not expect any recognition but they kept writing. Like I do. And their talent was recognized. I cried when they got their first letter or phonecall of recognition. I cried because there is recognition at the end. You just need to focus and keep doing what you have the urge to do.

Passionately.

Writing this blog came like a little spark in the dark. One day I thought about it and the next I sat down and made it and then the words started flowing from inside me like a river. I stated I am a traveller and I immediately started travelling. I met these worderful creatures, the horses, who gave me a sense of purpose and a sense of freedom.

I found my next destination. Italy. And I am already thinking of the step after Italy. Africa.

I don't really care about recognition. My true passion is the travelling and it has started. My backpack in hand and my dog with me. We will travel around the world. Wherever the flow takes us.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου