Παρασκευή 10 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Less than 24 hours

In less than 24 hours the miracles have started. My mood has shifted and things seem to shift as well.

A little help from my parents - yes they do help when they want to. But we can't live without the drama beforehand... We have to act out our little soap opera before they actually show some signs of acceptance... In time I have grown to find it funny rather than depressing.

And a T-shirt. A gift from my dear friend and life companion. It says "pro TRAVELLER", it has a lot of handwritten notes and two stars. He saw it and thought of me. He is proud of what I'm doing. He is the one who took the picture of me writing my blog. It's great to have friends like this.

The truth is that my integrity about what I want to do in life is bringing forth all these miracles. Step by step.

Let's see what happens in the weekend...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου