Τρίτη 21 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Making space

Cool automn breeze. That's what the weather is like today. My friends are all very supportive. They come and take my things. Buy them, I mean. My dream is only ten days away. I have to be very systematic in organizing everything. Again I am feeling the saddness. And the fear. And the excitement.

I'm gathering my personal belongings from the shelves. All these photographs. All these notebooks. They all represent a life. My life. 34 years. I am taking my time looking at the photographs and reading fragments from my journals. From now on they have to be stored somewhere in some basement. Who knows when the boxes will be opened again... 34 years in boxes. Loved partners and hated partners. Parties and birthdays and celebrations and vacations. From the era before the digital camera. Me with short hair. Me with long hair. Me with red hair. Me and friends long gone. Me and friends who are still here with me. We have grown. Our dreams are different. Our attitude towards life is different.

It is difficult to express all these in words. I feel that my posts are very repetitive at the moment. I'll keep them small. Have a good day.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου