Πέμπτη 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Reclaim my power

So I have to reclaim my power. Stand on my own two feet. I have set up this donation button for everyone who is willing to help me. And I will soon start selling my possesions. I have to make a list. I will have the money I need to go to Italy. There is no turning back. Travelling is my soul destination and I will honour it. Whatever it takes. If it is not my family who will support me, it will be friends, or even strangers. The kindness of strangers is surprising sometimes. I have been kind to strangers before. And I really liked it. Like my teacher Jonah says Let The Journey Begin!

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Best of luck my friend! Audaces fortuna jucat...

    Tolis (yet another friend of the Essex era)

    P.S. Don't forget us back here! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή