Πέμπτη 11 Νοεμβρίου 2010

Rain and hale!

Tuscania
Which means 3 days off from the olives. It was nice, I went into Tuscania and my muscles took a break from all the hard work!

Today I was alone with Lorenzo and some other worker who works here at the farm always. No singing, no talking... It wasn't as fun as it was with everyone else. But my prayers were answered! One of my best friends came back tonight! Rebecca and another girl who I haven't met yet are here! And, from what I hear, there's another girl coming for a day. And the very best news... one of my best friends from Greece is coming for a week to see how they pick olives!

Really good news, huh?

2 σχόλια:

  1. ΤΕΛΕΙΑΑΑ!!!!!!!τι ομορφα συναισθηματα!ακομα και η σημερινη σιωπη δινει αξια στα τραγουδια!ειναι απαραιτητη αλλωστε!πολυ χαιρομαι για σενα!εισαι παλικαρι!αν μαζευεις ελιες με τετοια ευκολια τα αλλα θα σου φαινονται παιχνιδακι!!!(τι υπεροχη σαλατα στην φωτο!!!με λουλουδια???!!!)

    ε.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή