Τρίτη 18 Ιανουαρίου 2011

8 days without a post! I do admit I missed it...

But working long hours did not help my inspiration. So let's talk about going from the far West of Athens to the far East of Athens. It's a 2 (sometimes 3) hour adventure! Especially on a strike day, when the only means of public transportation was the suburban railway. Which is a joke. No signs, nobody knew where to go or what to do and there were no staff to ask. Do not use the suburban railway unless you have double checked how it works... I decided to make that day a funny day instead of a whiny day!

Public transportation strikes do give you a hard time and lots of people find it very hard to get to their jobs everyday... I hope it does not last much longer...


On the bright side of life, I will visit my hometown tomorrow. I haven't been there since I came back a month ago and I'm really interested on what will happen. I will definately have fun with my sister making pizza! And I do want to share all my Italy experience with the rest of my family, ie my mom and dad. I do miss them still, whatever they said and whatever they did. The bottom line is that even if they did not agree with my trip, they helped me when I needed it...

I can't wait to get on the train and travel again!

Ps I really laugh with our cat and dog, espesially when they play! Here is a couple of the funniest pictures out of thousands I have with them playing and sleeping! The second one courtesy of antonisartheart...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου