Δευτέρα 21 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

When you feel too comfortable in your drama it's time to let it go

There is something I realised. I am sooo much in love with my drama! Enough with the drama.In the past two weeks I have felt the love of friends. We cooked toghether and we ate toghether and we had some wonderful conversations on life, on love, on spirituality, on... everything!

It made me think I haven't written anything positive in a while. I haven't honoured my talents and my creativity. I haven't honoured the special person that I am. Depression has funny ways of deceiving us. And unemployment lowers our self-esteem.

These days I have been feeling my friend's loving energy. They want to help. They are looking on ways to help me. Isn't that wonderful? We are going through difficult times. Solar storms and financial depression. Some people, who are more powerful, want to make us feel useless. But we are not useless. We are miracles who live on earth. We are teachers and healers. Yes there are a lot of people who belong to the mass consciousness, who eat genetically modified foods and watch too much television. There are people who are easily manipulated by the powerful. I send my loving energy to them and hope they will find their way to the light.

On the other hand, there are wonderful people, who care about each other. Who care about the earth. Who are trying to love themselves unconditionaly. Who search in their deepest darkness to find the light. This is the person I try to be. And I know I'm not alone. I'm sure there are bee-hives all around the world, let's call them human-hives in which the honey of a better future is made.

I hope each and everyone of us finds or creates a human-hive where he or she is accepted and loved exactly as he or she is.

So I'm kissing good bye my beloved drama. I promise to use my creativity in life. I promise to respect and love myself no matter what the situation is.

2 σχόλια: