Παρασκευή 20 Μαΐου 2011

My projects, my dreams...

Let me talk to you about two projects I'm involved with and hope they take me where I need to be.

The first one is called Hopeland.
The webstite is in greek, but I hope there's going to be an english version too. It's Erato's dream, a land where children and adults will be taught to live near nature. A self-sustainable place where all beings will have a chance to heal in many ways.

The second one is Travel and Do.
A team of people who believe there is another kind of tourism, which respects nature and visitors.

All the people involved in these projects, are people of the heart. The have strong visions like me. They love and respect themselves. They want to make a change. They are commited to help others. I am proud to have met them. I am proud to be part of their dreams.

have a good day.

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Kαι τα δύο projects φαίνονται πολύ ενδιαφέροντα. Στο site του hopeland φαίνεται πανέμορφο το δάσος. Καλή επιτυχία :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή