Πέμπτη 25 Αυγούστου 2011

Light and love

I can't believe it's almost three months we are in Sifnos... When we came, the island was empty, only a few tourists and the camping was empty. Then July came and it became busy. Then August came and the crowds kept coming...

Some really wonderful people came my way. That's what I like about changing places. You make friends, you talk about different things and experiences... 

Even with all these ups and downs with work, life was so interesting here... All these children I met were so giving and wonderful... It's a miracle to see a child smile and laugh and eat and play! It's a miracle when a child uses imagination to make a new game or tell a new story...

These children opened a new door for me. I already knew I was talented at connecting with them, but they clearly showed me I'm good. Is life going to take me further into dealing with children?

Let's see. All options are open and welcome. Life is a true miracle...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου