Τετάρτη 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

Vacation in September... for the first time

Speaking with my sister, she said I haven't written much lately. I told her I don't want to write about my every day life. And she said, that was what I was doing all this time!

It's amazing, when I started the blog, I was all exhited about writing. And now I don't want to write because I think my writing is not important... And then someone is complaining because I don't write as much... I feel grateful for the comment and here I am, writing again!

Well, the past few weeks I was babysittning this wonderful 4 year old in the afternoons.

And now, I am on vacation. I think I feel a little guilty to be on vacation when everybody else is back in Athens working really hard, if they are working at all... And then I have to remind myself that I did work really long hours (12 hours per day) throughout June, July and August and I do deserve a bit of vacation!

So, today, I woke up with my beloved man - whom I did not see at all when we were both working - and we went fishing! He made a fishing rod from bamboo and fishing line and another fishing line for octopus! of course we didn't catch anything, but it was fun, going up and down the big rocks barefoot! Even Freeda had a nice time, I left her off her lead, she climbed a big mountain looking for goats! She came back with her tongue hanging out of her mouth and a big smile on her face!

September weather is really kind for us and we have a couple of weeks to enjoy the island...


Have a nice day...

5 σχόλια:

  1. Φυσικά και αξίζεις τις διακοπές!
    Καλά να περάσεις και ν'ακούς πάντα την καρδιά σου σε ό,τι κάνεις.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Thanks, AnD! Ευχαριστώ και για το προηγούμενο σχόλιο!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Just know that I am reading your posts each and every time, whether I leave a comment or not. So, you have at least one loyal reader :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή