Δευτέρα 26 Μαρτίου 2012

Thoughts on my life from now on

 See how trees can have a face? I met this guy on the mountain.

After all this illness, death, tiredness and decision making, I needed a break.

Being the traveller that I am, I was thrilled to go for a short trip with my friend G. and our dogs.

For the first time in months the temperature was high and the spring was just begining to blossom.

This was the view from the window...

We enjoyed the long walks in the mountain and it was warm. I love nature and I love the mountain energy. Lying down on the grass and taking your shoes off. That is happiness. The simple happy things of life. The abundance of colours and the buzzing of the bees. And the clear sky.

Sleeping early and waking at dawn.

 I hadn't visited the Delphi site in years. It was breathtaking.

The colours were so bright! Every walk, every turn would bring us into another beautiful secret beneath the trees...

Thank you my dear friend for honouring me and taking me with you! What a great gift!

Now I'm back in the city, furiusly packing boxes. I can't sleep very long and I am very exhited I will move into a new environment. I haven't lived in my hometown for 18 years. I don't know anybody exept my sister. The town is a white paper to write on. My journeys will start from there.

My new life will start from there. And I promise it will be a happy, colourful life. My life.





4 σχόλια: