Παρασκευή 20 Απριλίου 2012

travellerlina emerges effortlessly

 The days go by quietly. My walks with Freeda are really rewarding. New light and new paths in new mountains.

Tommorow I'll travel with my sister to a town called Naoussa in the region of Imathia.

It seems lately I have many chances to travel in the mainland of Greece. I don't know much about the beauties of the mainland and I'm really happy to be exploring them. After my trip to Davlia-Delphi-Amfissa-Galaxidi-Araxova with my griend G., I'm really exhited to travel up North!

I'll be back on Monday with images from the city... 

I chose the title, because it seems I don't have to struggle or fight for these small trips. They come effortlessly. They are part of life. Simple, but very important to my phsychology.

It seems I've gone a long way to love myself, trust myself. Notice how changes come quietly, gently... At least I'm noticing...

Have a good day!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου