Κυριακή 20 Μαΐου 2012

My secret place in the forest

 First of all, I am amazed that travellerlina's artifacts reached 500 hits in just 10 days! It's really incredible! It means people are drawn to what I make and want to see it up close! I just hope to start selling them, so I can make more... My sister told me she gave up her cigarettes and shifted to tobbaco just to have one of my pouches, ha ha ha! She's going to be my perfect advertiser!

Another subect I wanted to touch on, I found a sectret place on a mountain that nobody knows except a couple of stray dogs. Every moring, I take my dog on a walk. We walk in a forest consisting of pines, cypresses and prickly pears. The path is barely visible and I have to jump across a tiny gorge. When it rains it is full of water, but these days it's usually dry. It used to make me nervous, but now I go across much easier.

And then it's more pines and more prickly pears.

And then there is a meadow! I can  sit on the grass and watch the big mountains that my town is overlooking... The names of the mountains are Iti, Pasrnassus and Kallidromo. I find peace in this meadow. I can express my gratitude for everything I have, for everything I experience... I listen to the birds and feel the energy. Two times I saw a large owl flying really close to me!

The only thing that worries me is the snakes that might live there... A snake bite might be lethal to the dog... Everytime I get into the forest I ask the snakes to let us walk without disturbing us! I just hope they listen!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου