Τετάρτη 11 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Ode to my friend

 Technology can sometimes be frustrating.

This morning I was ready to write my September post. Coffee, cigarettes, laptop. And then frustration. No you cannot go into Blogger. No you cannot write. An overwhelming super power was there not letting me write. Chrome, Mozilla, Blogger everything was telling me no. I talked to friends, laughed over my problem, uninstalled Chrome, installed it again, deleted torrents, waited for hours and hours.

Here I am. Forgotten what I wanted to write. 
Lets take things from the start.

I was inspired by a friend this past weekend. Her actions showed me what Jonah always says. You can change in one-thousand lifetimes or you can change in a minute. Well, she has made changes in so many levels. Her work, her love life, her mind settings... Really quick. She is such a brave soul, such a talented individual... And I am proud to call her a friend. You know who you are. You know you will make it. 

I do hope to have the courage one day to get rid of my fears the way you did. 
To make my dreams come true. 

Do beautiful people know they are beautiful? Do strong people know their strength? Then, why do beautiful and strong people make choices they do not deserve? When do they push the button and turn off all the bullshit? What does it take? 

It might take a tragedy. It usually takes a tragedy. But it does not have to. We know our theory. but what about actions?

In about a month from now, I'll be where it all started. And the journey will continue.

PS The photos are from a praying mantis that surprised me. It was on my artifacts last Sunday.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου